Saturday, February 23, 2013

On the Orders of Nic Ong

#15 influential characters from stories you've read before turning 15

Haha I'm supposed to list 15 characters but this is really all I could come up with. I was the sort of kid who would read the same old story again and again and again if I loved it. Funny that I turned out to be so restless and easily bored!

1. Anne Shirley - Anne of Green Gables, L. M. Montgomery

2. Jo - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

3. Marcus - About a Boy, Nick Hornby

4. Kristy - The Babysitters Club, Ann M. Martin

5. Katy - What Katy Did

6. Margaret - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, Judy Blume

7. George - The Famous Five, Enid Blyton

8. Belle - Beauty and the Beast

9. Pip - Great Expectations, Charles Dickens

10. Aslan - Chronicles of Narnia, C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment